TP-LINK’s TL-WA850RE is designed to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of an existing wireless network to eliminate “dead zones”. With 300Mbps wireless N speeds, Range Extender button, miniature size and wall mounting design, extending a wireless network has never been easier. What’s more, its Ethernet port allows the TL-WA850RE to act as a wireless adapter to turn a wired device into a wireless one.
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
- Smart Signal Indicator Light help to find the right location to place the range extender
- Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices
- 300Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calling
- Supports domain name-based login (http://tplinkextender.net) for advanced management
- Compatible with other 802.11n/g/b wireless devices
- Advanced 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryptions protect your network from security threats
300Mbps Range Extender
The TL-WA850RE is designed to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of an existing wireless network to eliminate “dead zones”, help users maintain an existing wireless network and vastly improve the network’s coverage. With 300Mbps wireless 802.11n speeds, it is ideal for smooth HD video, music streaming and online gaming.
The device’s miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly. What’s more, the TL-WA850RE’s profile function remembers previously paired wireless networks, meaning there is no need to reset the device when changing the paired router.
Plug and Play
With no new wires or cables, within range of their existing wireless network, users can easily extend wireless coverage at a push of the WPS button on their router followed by the Range Extender button on the TL-WA850RE or vice versa. An additional push of the pair button can quickly establish an encrypted connection with client devices.
The TL-WA850RE’s single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray® players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can share the wireless network as well.
Smart Signal Indicator Light
5 signal lights represent the current signal strength that TL-WA850RE receives from existing router, which can help to find the right location to place the range extender so that the TL-WA850RE can achieve the best possible range and performance of the network.
Works seamlessly with all 802.11 b/g/n wireless devices. It is also compatible with the latest Windows 8 operating system.
- Interface: 1 * 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Button: RE (Range Extender) Button, Reset Button
- Power: About 3W
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 4.3x 2.6 x 3.0in. (110.0 x 65.8 x 75.2mm)
- Antenna Type: 2 * internal
- Frequency: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Signal Rate: 11n: Up to 300Mbps (dynamic), 11g: Up to 54Mbps (dynamic), 11b: Up to 11Mbps (dynamic)
- EIRP: <20 dBm (EIRP)
- Reception Sensitivity: 270M: [email protected]% PER, 130M: [email protected]% PER, 108M: [email protected]% PER, 54M: [email protected]% PER, 11M: [email protected]% PER, 6M: [email protected]% PER, 1M: [email protected]% PER
- Wireless Modes: Range Extender
- Wireless Functions: WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia), Wireless MAC Address Filtering, Wireless Statistic, Domain Login Function
- Wireless Security: 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Package Contents: 300Mbps Universal WiFi Range Extender TL-WA850RE, RJ-45 Ethernet Cable, Resource CD, Quick Installation Guide
- System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉), Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉), Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing, Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing