Clear High Brightness for Small Well-Lit Meeting Rooms
3,300 lumens of high brightness enable comfortable lights-on presentations to promote discussion, collaboration, and note-taking in small well-lit meeting rooms accommodating up to 10 participants. The high luminance boosts picture quality with vibrant color for pictures and videos as well as crisp text and fine details.
High Contrast for Clear Text
With industry-leading contrast and pixel fill factor, BenQ projectors produce the truest blacks and unmatched readability with every character, graph, and chart crisply defined. High fill factor increases clarity for black and white or color images and reduces eye strain for presenters and audiences to stay focused on the content.
Vertical Keystone for Perfect Alignment
Countering the trapezoid effect when the projector must be placed off-center, such as simple placement on top of a table, vertical keystone function adjusts the image for a professionally squared image. Keystone correction makes it easy to project ideally aligned images from a variety of locations.
Convenient Room-to-Room Portability
A sleek, compact industrial design and light 1.95kg weight make it simple to move the projector from one room to another.
One-Touch Access to Install Functions
Thoughtfully redesigned, the new remote control includes a dedicated Quick Install button, which instantly accesses installation-friendly functions such as Test Pattern and Keystone directly without selecting nested menus in the On-Screen Display.
Easy-Access Top Door for Lamp Changes
Conveniently placed on top, an easy-to-open lamp door allows fast lamp access, maintenance, and replacement for uninterrupted productivity when the projector is ceiling mounted in meeting rooms. The quick-access lamp door significantly reduces downtime by eliminating the need to uninstall mounted projectors, making lamp changes fast and simple.
0.5W in Standby Mode
When inactive, BenQ business projectors keep power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power, maximizing energy savings when the projector is connected but not in use.
- Projection System: DLP
- Native Resolution: SVGA
- Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB(1920 x 1200), *RB-Reduced Blanking
- Brightness (ANSI lumens): 3300
- Contrast Ratio (FOFO): 13000:1
- Display Color: 30 Bits (1,07 billion colors)
- Native Aspect Ratio: Native 4:3 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Light Source: Lamp
- Light Source Wattage: 196W
- Light Source life: Normal 4500 hr, Economic 6000 hr, SmartEco 6500 hr, LampSave 10000hr
- Throw Ratio: 1.96~2.15, (78″@3.1m)
- Zoom Ratio: 1.1X
- Lens: F = 2.56 ~ 2.68, f = 22.04 ~ 24.14 mm
- Keystone Adjustment: 1D, Vertical +/- 40 degrees
- Projection Offset: 120%±5%
- Clear Image Size (Diagonal): 60″~180″
- Image Size: 30″~300″
- Horizontal Frequency: 15K~102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23~120Hz
- Speaker: 2W x 1
- PC (D-sub): 2
- Monitor out (D-sub 15pin): 1
- S-Video in (Mini DIN 4pin): 1
- Composite Video in (RCA): 1
- HDMI: 1 (1.4a)
- USB Type Mini B: 1 (Download & Page up/down)
- Audio in (3.5mm Mini Jack): 1
- Audio out (3.5mm Mini Jack): 1
- RS232 (DB-9pin): 1
- IR Receiver: 1 (Front)
- Security Bar: 1
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Power Supply: AC 100 to 240 V
- Typical Power Consumption: 270W(Normal)
- Standby Power Consumption: